Monday, 23 November 2015

The Mod Club

dress, blog, fashion, style, design lab, lord and taylor, husdon's bay
dress, blog, fashion, style, design lab, lord and taylor, husdon's bay
dress, blog, fashion, style, design lab, lord and taylor, husdon's bay
Dress: Design Lab (Hudson's Bay) | Boots: Nine West
dress, blog, fashion, style, design lab, lord and taylor, husdon's bay
Hello! Hope you had a good weekend. It has started to snow in Ontario this past weekend but luckily it is not yet white in Toronto. Just a few flakes I saw on my walk yesterday. I do like a white Christmas but it can wait a couple of weeks. I still need to buy winter boots!
I bought this dress back in the summer on a great sale. Loving the colour and cut. It has a swinging London '60s mod feel. Will take me from work all the way to the after party. (By after party I mean curling up in bed with a cup of tea and Netflix.....) I have a date with mom today! Looking forward to our annual Christmas shopping.
Wishing you a safe and good week.
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I love the dress, such a stunning colour

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress:) You look beautiful in that colour <3
    Have a nice week:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats a pretty plum dress
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of this look. Sounds like such a fun few weeks ahead with the prospect of snow. Hope you have a blast this week!!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  5. great burgundy dress! and great to see that the temperatures are still on the warm side! :)

    https://everydayfacts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely mod-inspired look! You can never go wrong with a nice deep plum shade.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color and cut of your dress! And the boots! Wish it was still warm enough to wear one layer here in the city.... :) Hope you have a great week xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, I love the boots, I need one like these! :)

    Jasmina Di, x. | The Fashion Spell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh THAT TREE !!! So beautiful !!
    I have never seen snow before, I am hoping sometime next year I'll be lucky to. I've always wanted to have a white Christmas. hehe

    Very cute dress too, really like the colour. :) Beautiful for the season.
    xx


    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig