Wednesday, 9 December 2015

Krista Norris

Another cool Canadian designer here on the blog - Krista Norris! The accessories label includes a wide variety of trendy scarves. I checked out her booth at the Inland shopping event. The lovely display of scarves is what caught my attention. I decided on this awesome infinity scarf that is a perfect two tone colour combination - ash and purple. Loving the wingtip design that lets the scarf fall naturally around the neck. I've been wearing it a lot this season.
Happy Wednesday!
Scarf: Krista Norris | Jacket: RD Style (Jean Machine) | Sweater: Anthropoligie
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love your jacket:) Great outfit!
    kisses
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh yes, I am loving the scarf! Krista Norris has such gorgeous accessories, I wish I had the scarf! It's wonderful! <3

    xx Bash | Hey Bash | bloglovin'

    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket dear! And love discovering new designers :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig