Monday, 24 April 2017

Iceland

iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
iceland, rekjavik, travel, europe
I went to Iceland last November and have finally got around to looking at my photos and editing some of them. And I have finally got a new laptop. So I figured I would post some pics from my trip. I love looking at old travel photos, it brings back so many nice memories. 
Iceland was a beautiful place. We stayed in Reykjavik, an awesome little city. The scenery was lovely as were the people. If you are into taking photos Iceland would not disappoint. So many fantastic photo opportunities. 
Have a great week. 
SHARE:

1 comment

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig