Friday, 30 June 2017

Dynamite

dynamite, blog, fashion, outfit, dynamite clothing, canadian fashion
In celebration of Canada Day I thought I would post a new outfit I purchased from a great Canadian retailer - Dynamite. I have been a fan of the Montreal-based clothing line for years. They have some great styles that are fun and affordable. I am loving these pants, they are becoming a summer staple for me. Also loving the print of this tank top. Great to see a Canadian label! Wishing you a Dy-na-mite weekend :) 
dynamite, blog, fashion, outfit, dynamite clothing, canadian fashion
dynamite, blog, fashion, outfit, dynamite clothing, canadian fashion
Shirt & Pants & Earrings: Dynamite 
Happy Canada Day! 
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Very nice pictures, like the purple flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? (f4f) Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

      I follow you too! ;oD

      xoox Jacqueline
      www.hokis1981.com

      Delete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig