Thursday, 8 June 2017

Victoria Beckham for Target

victoria beckham for target
My sister went to California on her honeymoon and brought me back a stylish souvenir, this shirt from the Victoria Beckham for Target collection. I was very excited when I opened my gift! I was (and still am) a huge Spice Girls fan so anything those ladies do I automatically love. And I love this shirt. The cut and pattern is super fun and its easy to wear. Perfect for work and also the weekend. Great addition to my wardrobe. 
victoria beckham for target
victoria beckham for target
Shirt: Victoria Beckham for Target | Jeans: Gap
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The Victoria Beckham collection is indeed lovely. Love the shirt on you! You look stunning, and the trees are glorious...

    Madame X
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky! I love everything Victoria Beckham's design. This top is so pretty and the colors suit you so well. I am following you, I'd love if you follow me back. Have a great week, dear. xx

    My last post here: http://fallingforvogue.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/basicos.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful post, love it! <3
    Maybe follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :)
    I'm following your blog :)
    Visit my blog if you like ♥

    Jana Lukic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful pictures and that shirt is really cute!:)

    jointyicroissanty

    ReplyDelete

© Sarah Justine Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig